Ukrainian Design: The Very Best Of 2018, which will be held within the framework of the Ukrainian Creative Week, is now opened for entries. Entry Deadline – August 31.
Entry deadline – 31 August.
Ukrainian Creative Week traditionally unites three competitions that are different in their specificity, but have the same goal – to choose the most incredible works and solutions on the Ukrainian market, as well as to promote creative national achievements on the international arena.
The Ukrainian Creative Week, which will be held on October 23 – 26, will be full of seminars and workshops from the best players in the advertising industry, an exhibition of Ukrainian Design: The Best Best of 2018 winning-works, and Kakadu 2018, ADC*UA Awards 2018 and Ukrainian Design: The Very Best Of 2018 Awards ceremonies.
• 17 –28 September, 2018: Online Judging
• 1 – 5 October, 2018: summarizing the results of the jury and forming the list of finalists of the Contest.
• 8 – 19 October 2018: reception of original works of finalists for the exhibition of the Contest
• 23 – 26 October 2018: exhibition and workshops within the Ukrainian Creative Week
• 24 October, 2018: Awarding Ceremony.
The Ukrainian Creative Week design, as well as the updated style of Ukrainian Design: The Very Best Of 2018, was developed by Tough Slate Design.
If you have any questions, you can contact the organizing committee: email@example.com – Kate Grabovska, firstname.lastname@example.org – Julia Smyichyk, +38 (044) 490 90 30.